WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

The Church – Change link text color

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anthony Miller
    Participant

In the “The Church” theme, the link text color is the color designated for the whole site. Is there any way to change the link text color to something else?

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please share your website URL so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Anthony Miller
    Participant
    Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

To change the link text color for whole site
    Go to the Appearance -> Theme Options -> Basic Settings -> Custom CSS
    add below css code

a { color: #000 !important; }

Regards
    Grace Themes

Anthony Miller
    Participant

I don’t want to change them all. I want to leave the social icon links and the links in the footer white. I tried to do the override, and it’s not accepted.

This is what I’m presented with when I inspect the page:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/polq973oa7gszb1mv82gb/ANgfDmJZHfO9OM-9vvcB578?rlkey=a1wchnpu6aj0sclh4x0vuw07d&st=vap1dagk&dl=0

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Add this code

#footer-wrapper a:hover {
    color: #acb5bf !important;
    }

Anthony Miller
    Participant

This is the block that is causing the problem, so I copied it, inserted it with a color:#red !important override. It doesn’t work. This block seems to be taking the highest priority. Why is this and how can I override it?

a, .fourpagebox:hover h3, .cntbutton, .offcontnt .pricedv, .contactdetail a:hover, .counterlist p.price, .counterlist .days .fa, .slide_toggle a, .becomeamodel h2 span, .themefeatures .one_fourth:hover h4, .news-box:hover a, #sidebar ul li a:hover, .member-social-icon a:hover, .teammember-content span, .pluginbox h6 a:hover, .sevbx i:hover, h3.post-title a:hover, .welcome_titlecolumn h3 span, .pagecontent span, .woocommerce table.shop_table th, .woocommerce-page table.shop_table th, #clienttestiminials h6 a, ul.pricing li .price cite, ul.portfoliofilter li a.selected, ul.portfoliofilter li a:hover, ul.portfoliofilter li:hover a, .woocommerce ul.products li.product h2:hover, .woocommerce div.product p.price, .woocommerce div.product span.price, .menu-title span, .plans.has-popular .plan-box.popular-plan .plan-button a, .woocommerce ul.products li.product .price, .woocommerce ul.products li.product .price ins {
    color: #red !important;
    }

Anthony Miller
    Participant

Your theme seems to be placing the override code in an earlier part of the HTML so that it is not overridden by the custom code in the theme. Screenshot here:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/h3bsnf19umq88cl4e92zf/OverridePlacement.png?rlkey=jg5521339w7yl4uhjsyzl9nuf&st=3rdvrcw9&dl=0

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi Anthony,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.