Get 20% Off On All Our Premium WordPress Themes Bundle. Use GRACEBFCM Coupon Code For Discount Deal Upto Dec 15 Buy Now

Text Formatting

Home Support Power Club WordPress Theme Text Formatting

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

Is there a way to format the text in publications and area About Us in the footer? I try many html tags, but whatever I write in renovation of the publication will be deleted and the text again becomes equal without new lines, paragraphs, etc. Maybe CSS, but I cannot find CSS tags anywhere.

Regards,
    Tony

Grace Themes

Hi

Can you please tell me what format you want to use for About Us in the footer section?

Regards
    Grace Themes

Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

I would want to use for example something like <p></p> tags – paragraph with space between them. It is not only for footer section – the same situation is for Our Trainers, Testimonials and other posts.

I’ll give you an example with a section of services:

Now I see this:

ANALYSIS

It includes everything from “MEASUREMENT” plus: Analysis of measurement devices with indicators of results in centimeters and analysis of this lifestyle. Key recommendations for change to a healthier lifestyle. Price 20 levs.”

But I would be see something like this:

ANALYSIS

It includes everything from “MEASUREMENT” plus:

Analysis of measurement devices with indicators of results in centimeters and analysis of this lifestyle. Key recommendations for change to a healthier lifestyle.

Price 20 levs.”

Regards,
    Tony

Grace Themes

Hi Anton,

To solve your issue we need to change some code in index.php file
    Please send WordPress admin login details of your website at support@gracethemes.com for temporary so we can check and solve all of your problems.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

I sent you email with subject ‘Support Reply #2587 & Reply #2587’

Thank you for perfect support!

Regards,
    Tony

Grace Themes

Hi

Thank you for contacting us. We have received your email and we will get back to you shortly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

The other issue with Gallery is solved but this is not solved yet. I can not format paragraphs in Footer, Our Trainers, Testimonials and other posts by usual methods – some tags work but other – don’t (for example <p> – I have to use some other, in my case <h5> in Pages to achieve similar шд desired by me results, which is no so good decision).

Thank you!

Regards,
    Tony

Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

It could be an example: http://club.galanto.com/en/2017/01/08/especialy-for-ham-radio/

There is no one paragraph on front view, all text is plane text and it is entire in one paragraph only. But if you see “source” in wp-admin panel it has many paragraphs, maybe every sentence is as different paragraph. What I need to do so there is separate paragraphs in posts?

Regards,
    Tony

Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

Thank you very much!

With your help, now I not only can format text as I want, but I can arrange the total page with our coaches to look good. I can add a blank line in the description of the coaches which is shorter – it makes all our coaches with the same sizes and software already arranges them without spaces.

Perhaps you should consider whether it is a good decision to add things done for me as update your great theme. I guess all of your customers will be satisfied.

You are awesome! Great support!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.