For whatever reason, there is no ability to edit the Quick Links option within Theme Options menu in WP Admin to allow you to choose which pages/links you’d like to display. Right now it is displaying my entire page list in my footer is ugly at best, and I have no option to hide this-only rename. Please advise!!
– Go to Appearance >> Menu
– Click on Create a new menu link to create footer menu
– Give a name to your menu (Footer Menu / Support Menu) in Menu name and click save menu button
– Add pages by selecting with checkboxes.
– Select Display location Footer Menu from Menu Settings
– Click Save Menu after adding required pages, categories in the menu