Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Sports Club Pro sliders masks drop down menu on iPad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bart
    Participant

This is a beautiful theme by the way. But on my iPad, in landscape orientation, the navigation drop down menus for sub-items do not appear. In portrait orientation, the mobile menu appears just fine. I checked the demo of this theme, and it appears the slider masks them, which is what I suspect is happening on my site. They work fine on the desktop version.

I get the same result in both Chrome and Safari. My site is: https://sailorvball.com/. Thanks for your help.

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please send us some screenshot of what problem you are getting at [email protected]
    We will check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Thees

Andy
    Participant

Hi Bart,

I hope this finds you well.

I stumbled across your website whilst looking through the support forum and just wanted to say I like what you have done with the theme.

I too am using the Sports Club Pro theme for my Wheelchair Basketball Team based in the UK and I was wondering if you could tell me how you displayed your coaches and rosters the way you have?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Andy

Grace Themes

Hi Andy,

Please check the documentation to display “Our Coaches” section
    http://www.gracethemesdemo.com/documentation/sports-club/#our-coaches

Regards
    Grace Themes

Andy
    Participant

I have done. I just like how Bart has displayed his coaches and roster pages and wondered how he went about doing this. I am not sure I like the functionality of the slider…

If you know of any other options or know how Bart set their pages up that would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Andy

Grace Themes

May be they have changed the css code. We don’t know about it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.