Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Sports Club PRO – inner page banner / featured image

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Edward ODonnell
    Participant

I added a ‘featured image’ to a single page and it wouldn’t display until I’d added an inner page banner for all pages (Appearance » Theme Options » Homepage Slider » Inner Page Banner). Once the inner page banner was uploaded and configured, I could then override it on a specific page by setting the featured image.

I don’t actually want the Inner Page Banner, just the featured image, but I can only have the featured image if the inner page banner appears on all my other pages :/

I tried setting the inner page banner to 1×1 white pixel image, but this created a large blank area at the top of any page that doesn’t have a featured image specified.

How do I achieve a featured image without an inner page banner appearing on all my other pages?

thanks.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you have set the Feature Image for the pages, it will display as a innerpage banner in the header section.

But if you set the Featured Image for the blog posts, it will not displayed the features image in the innerpage banner.

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Edward ODonnell
    Participant

My website isn’t live yet. It’s currently just a localhost (wordpress.org) project, so I can’t give you access. Hopefully we can resolve my issue here.

I don’t have any blog posts, only pages.

If I specify a featured images for a single page, it is ignored unless I also specify an inner page banner. This inner page banner appears on all pages that do not have a featured image specified 🙁

I don’t want the inner page banner to appear on all other pages. I tried to create a workaround by making the inner page banner a single 1 pixel square image, but this left me with large blank areas at the top of all pages that do not specify a featured image.

Is it possible to have a featured image without the inner page banner?

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Please complete all our website work and put your site on live server. Then send us the website details.

We will check and solve all your website issues.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

The innerpage banner issue has been solved.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.