Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

social icons missing and other issues

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DAVID GONZALEZ
    Participant

Hi All,

I just bought this today after see how simple yet clear and pro it looks, need to mention that I started with the free crippled version and started adding content Social Links and buttons, after I uploaded and enabled the paid version the icons are gone and I can’t seem to find them.

Finally, i wanted to add some testimonials and I noticed the sample ones are showing and when i want to go and edit them from the WP admin panel it is empty.

Any help you can provide, thanks.

Grace Themes

Hi

After activating the ZeroError theme, please setup homepage using following

Go to Settings » Reading » Front page displays
    Click on radio button of Your latest posts
    Go to Appearance » Theme Options and click on Restore Defaults in bottom side

To setup the social media icons
    Go to Appearance -> Theme Options -> Basic Setting -> Header Top Social Icons

To customize the theme Go to Appearance -> Theme Options

Please check the documentation to setup and customize the theme
    https://www.gracethemes.com/documentation/zeroerror/

If you are still getting any problem, you can send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected] so we can check and assist you.

Regards
    Grace Themes

DAVID GONZALEZ
    Participant

Thanks but this has been really frustrating, re installed my whole WP, wiped DB clean and started from scratch, no social media options, icons nothing.

Did as you suggested, all step by step, still the same.

Unfortunately here there’s no way to put an image but here goes a link

ZeroError missing social icons

Also after install there are pictures on the gallery, after I make a small modification on the contact us page, it vanishes.

Also the testimonials is still broken, there are testimonials but no way to edit them, also there’s no way to add picture galleries.

Note: I’m new to this kind of stuff on WP also I’m no wed dev, so please consider my anger and frustration when this happens.

Please advice.

DAVID GONZALEZ
    Participant
    Grace Themes

Hi Dave,

I have activated the ZeroError PRO WordPress theme on your website and all is looking fine. Just you need to customize the homepage sections through Appearance -> Theme options -> Sections

To set the top social media icons
    Go to Appearance -> Theme Options -> Basic Settings ->Header Top Social Icons

Please check the documentation to customize the theme
    https://www.gracethemes.com/documentation/zeroerror/

Please check your website and let me know our feedback.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.