Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Slider – Top Menu – Read more

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    A D
    Participant

Hi, I’m just testing the BizGrowth Lite for a new homepage and really like it.

Now I’ve a problem and three little questions.

First the problem: In my PC-Version everything is fine, but in the mobile version the menu overlays the slider. In your demopage the slider is under the menu. Can you help me?

Now the three questions:
    * Why don’t the slider change the pictures – or is this only in the pro verison?
    * If I buy the pro version, will there be the opportunity to just upgrade and the content will stay?
    * Where can I change “Read more” into the German translation “weiterlesen” for the page and the slider?

Thanks for your help
    Greetings from Germany

Grace Themes

Hi,
    Thanks for showing interest in BizGrowth WordPress theme.
    In BizGrowth free theme their is a problem in mobile version with menu. The menu overlays the homepage image slider, but with small css code we can solve this problem.

About three question:
    1. To change the slider images automatically open jquery.nivo.slider.js file in js folder of theme directory and in line number 22 set
    stop: false,

2. With PRO theme you can use all your previously created posts and pages. The PRO theme is build in user friendly theme option whereas the free theme is build in customizer.
    The PRO theme contains lots of section in homepage to create beautiful and professional website. The PRO theme is very easy to setup and customize. We provide the documentation and user friendly support at any stage of website development. Please check the documentation
    http://gracethemes.com/documentation/bizgrowth/

3. To change the Read more button in slider
    Go to the Appearance -> Editor -> open header.php file and in line number 70 change the ‘Read more’ button text as you want.

Regards
    Grace Themes

A D
    Participant

Thank you for your answer.

Can you tell me, how to change the css code to solve the problem?

I’m going to try the automatic slider and translation:-)

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please send WordPress admin login details of your site at [email protected]
    so we can check your site and solve the various problems.

Regards
    Grace Themes

A D
    Participant

I’ve send you an email.

Thank you!

Grace Themes

Hi,

The problems has been solved.

Regards
    Grace Themes

A D
    Participant

Thank you for your help!

Unfortunately, at the moment I haven’t enough time to work on the page and I’ve one more question.
    Why isn’t it possible to click on the next image at the slider, until the first automatic change of the slider?

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please send your website URL, so we can check your site.

Regards
    Grace Themes

A D
    Participant
    Grace Themes

Hi,

Can you please send WordPress admin login details of your site at [email protected] because the previous login details is not working.
    We will then check your site and solve the problem regarding the homepage slider.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.