May 16, 2016 at 11:06 am #927
Hi, I’m just testing the BizGrowth Lite for a new homepage and really like it.
Now I’ve a problem and three little questions.
First the problem: In my PC-Version everything is fine, but in the mobile version the menu overlays the slider. In your demopage the slider is under the menu. Can you help me?
Now the three questions:
* Why don’t the slider change the pictures – or is this only in the pro verison?
* If I buy the pro version, will there be the opportunity to just upgrade and the content will stay?
* Where can I change “Read more” into the German translation “weiterlesen” for the page and the slider?
Thanks for your help
Greetings from GermanyMay 16, 2016 at 4:48 pm #929
Thanks for showing interest in BizGrowth WordPress theme.
In BizGrowth free theme their is a problem in mobile version with menu. The menu overlays the homepage image slider, but with small css code we can solve this problem.
About three question:
1. To change the slider images automatically open jquery.nivo.slider.js file in js folder of theme directory and in line number 22 set
2. With PRO theme you can use all your previously created posts and pages. The PRO theme is build in user friendly theme option whereas the free theme is build in customizer.
The PRO theme contains lots of section in homepage to create beautiful and professional website. The PRO theme is very easy to setup and customize. We provide the documentation and user friendly support at any stage of website development. Please check the documentation
3. To change the Read more button in slider
Go to the Appearance -> Editor -> open header.php file and in line number 70 change the ‘Read more’ button text as you want.
Grace ThemesMay 16, 2016 at 6:01 pm #932
Thank you for your answer.
Can you tell me, how to change the css code to solve the problem?
I’m going to try the automatic slider and translation:-)May 16, 2016 at 6:21 pm #934
Please send WordPress admin login details of your site at [email protected]
so we can check your site and solve the various problems.
Grace ThemesMay 17, 2016 at 6:16 pm #949
I’ve send you an email.
Thank you!May 17, 2016 at 7:10 pm #951
The problems has been solved.
Grace ThemesJune 12, 2016 at 4:06 pm #1193
Thank you for your help!
Unfortunately, at the moment I haven’t enough time to work on the page and I’ve one more question.
Why isn’t it possible to click on the next image at the slider, until the first automatic change of the slider?June 12, 2016 at 7:14 pm #1197
Please send your website URL, so we can check your site.
Grace ThemesJune 16, 2016 at 7:08 pm #1233June 17, 2016 at 4:48 pm #1237
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.