Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Rich Store Pro Theme – Product Page Query

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dhalsumit
    Participant

Hi Grace Themes,

I have purchased the Grace Themes Bundle. All the templates are morden, amazing and clean. I have choosed the Rich Store Pro Theme for my Website.

Now my query is, I want to added the short codes [product_categories_carousel] to the product page of the website(http://www.udayaexports.com/products/). But it’s not added to that product page.

I want to design the product page like below information.

All Products should be sliding. Slider would help to display more products. (We will display only best out of best products of this category.)

Note: On clicking the image it will go to the respective product page. Example, if a user clicks on 3rd image of the list, it will open the same image (with anchor link) to the sub category product page where user can find details of that product. And “View More” link will take the user to sub-product page.

Well I hope that you can help me with my query.

Thank You.

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.