Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Remove Side Bar?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    john
    Participant

Can we not edit the CSS? i want my site to only have products on it – i don’t need a categories side bar, a search or anything like that – i just wanna set it to the shop and be done with it – i don’t see this as an option – can ya gimme an assist please?

i’d reallllllly appreciate it – tryin’ to have this site up on Monday. :-S

Grace Themes

Hi John,

If you want to edit CSS code
    Go to the Appearance -> Editor -> style.css

You can also use your own custom css code
    Go to the Appearance -> The Options -> Basic Settings -> Custom CSS

If you don’t want to use sidebar, you can use full width page template to show your products.
    Just edit the page and select Full Width template from the Page Attributes panel which is on the right side.
    https://gracethemes.com/documentation/medplus-doc/#page-templates

Please check the documentation to customize the theme
    https://gracethemes.com/documentation/medplus-doc/

Regards
    Grace Themes

john
    Participant

That’s great thank you! i’ll give it a looksy!!

now umm – any idea why my product images aren’t resizing after i change them and regenerate them in woo? Just wondering.

thank you again for the documentation link!!! TGIF!!

john
    Participant

so – i guess this is why i missed it – i don’t see it. Did ya hide it? 🙂

screen cap of appearance

Grace Themes

Hi,

Can you please write in details so that we can assist you. You can send us screenshots or link at [email protected] to figure out issues.

Regards
    Grace Themes

john
    Participant

sent two emails – please let me know you got t hem. Thank youuuu!! sorry to jack up your Friday. 🙁

john
    Participant

were my emails received?

Grace Themes

Hi,

We got your mail and we also replied you via email.

The products images are looking fine in your website. The images which you have uploaded for products are small, please upload big size product image.

Can you please tell me what problem your are getting with product images?
    You can send us screenshots to figure out issues.

Regards
    Grace Themes

john
    Participant

nar’mind – in regards to the missing Editor – here’s what i found out.

So, i saw a post here that talked about a missing Editor – i too was having the same issue.

Turns out – if you’re using a managed hosting – a lot of times they do a ‘safe mode’ installation which removes the users ability to make changes at the code or css level.

for instance – my site was hosted on 1and1.com – no where in their verbiage do they say that they disable this – and when i called (which was quite the chore to find their number) i found that the plan i selected included a safe mode installation.

there are a few steps you can follow to ‘undo’ this – but you then have to make a few tweaks to the permalinks – then you’re good. so, just something to look for when dealing with these crazy wordpress issues we encounter sometimes.

Good luck dudes!!!
    p.s. so sorry this isn’t in its own topic.

john
    Participant

awesome on the response – i sure didn’t see them. i’ll review and post updates in regards to the images NOW that i have the editor squared away.

Grace Themes

Hi John,

If you have any questions regarding our WordPress themes, you can contact us through our support forum or you can mail us at [email protected]
    Our support team is always ready to help you with any problems of customization.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.