March 17, 2021 at 2:41 pm #29483
1. I would like the Programs&Events Section to list the Events automatically in Order of Date. But it is in order of publication. How can I change this?
2. If I click on an event, the next site has an innerbanner I want to change and a Sidebar I don’t want. How can I change this?
Thank YouMarch 17, 2021 at 2:44 pm #29484
The same thing in the Latest news section.March 23, 2021 at 11:13 am #29594
1. You can use Post Types Order plugin to change the order of Events and Latest news posts
2. The settings is not available to change the innerpage banner of Events details page.
To remove the sidebar, you can select full width option for Events page from Theme Options -> Basic Settings
Grace ThemesMarch 23, 2021 at 3:56 pm #29604
thanks for the support.
Another question: Under the slider there is a vertikal short line on the left and sometimes also on the right. Is there a possibility to delete these short lines?
The site loads while scrolling down. The things appears relatively late. Is there a possibility that the new sections appear earlier?
Thank YouMarch 24, 2021 at 11:55 am #29616
1. Please send us some screenshot of which lines you want to remove from the homepage slider.
Send your website URL so we can check it.
2. You can remove the animation effect to display all the homepage sections on page load.
Go to the Appearance -> Theme Options -> Basic Settings -> Disable Animation
Grace ThemesMarch 25, 2021 at 7:12 am #29639
is it possible to change the countdown in the upcoming events section from “days – hours – minutes – seconds” to: “Tage – Stunden – Minuten – Sekunden” ?
Thank youMarch 26, 2021 at 6:29 am #29652
Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.March 29, 2021 at 11:13 am #29688
thanks for the quick and succesful response.
It’s a really good support.March 30, 2021 at 12:32 pm #29704
You are most welcome and thanks for your appreciation.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.