Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Prayer pro Programs & Events

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    benks
    Participant

Hello,

1. I would like the Programs&Events Section to list the Events automatically in Order of Date. But it is in order of publication. How can I change this?
    2. If I click on an event, the next site has an innerbanner I want to change and a Sidebar I don’t want. How can I change this?

Thank You

benks
    Participant

The same thing in the Latest news section.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. You can use Post Types Order plugin to change the order of Events and Latest news posts

2. The settings is not available to change the innerpage banner of Events details page.
    To remove the sidebar, you can select full width option for Events page from Theme Options -> Basic Settings

Regards
    Grace Themes

benks
    Participant

Hi,

thanks for the support.
    Another question: Under the slider there is a vertikal short line on the left and sometimes also on the right. Is there a possibility to delete these short lines?

The site loads while scrolling down. The things appears relatively late. Is there a possibility that the new sections appear earlier?

Thank You

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Please send us some screenshot of which lines you want to remove from the homepage slider.
    Send your website URL so we can check it.

2. You can remove the animation effect to display all the homepage sections on page load.
    Go to the Appearance -> Theme Options -> Basic Settings -> Disable Animation

Regards
    Grace Themes

benks
    Participant

Hi,

is it possible to change the countdown in the upcoming events section from “days – hours – minutes – seconds” to: “Tage – Stunden – Minuten – Sekunden” ?

Thank you

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

benks
    Participant

Hi,

thanks for the quick and succesful response.
    It’s a really good support.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

You are most welcome and thanks for your appreciation.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.