Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Prayer Pro conflict with Gravity Forms

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Art Smith
    Participant

Hi. Gravity Forms have a problem with Prayer Pro theme on mobile. I’ve tested this on iOS, so not sure yet about Android.

Any form on Gravity Forms will not submit. The button will simply not work. I don’t know why, just that the button won’t work. If I switch to TwentyTwenty, the form works perfectly on mobile.

Art Smith
    Participant

I should point you to the page in question: https://crossroadssheldon.church/connect

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Art Smith
    Participant

Thank you for the timely reply. I was actually able to figure it out. The issue was that an iframe holding the Google Recaptcha box inside the form was laying on top of the submit button. This happened because of a definition of iframe css in the theme’s responsive.css file specifying “auto” for the height, which was overriding the iframe’s height attribute. I was able to add custom css to specify the height for the specific use in my forms so I am good.

For what it’s worth, and I’m just going by what I understand (I know I’m more hack than expert), I don’t think that generally using a height property on an iframe is considered a good practice since it will not actually affect the size of the content in the iframe, only the space that the element uses. But I’m guessing there is a reason for this particular style.

This item can be closed from my perspective.

Thank you again and I hope you have a great day!

Best regards,

Art Smith

Grace Support
    Keymaster

That’s Great. Thank you.!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.