Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Photo Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

How I could add images to photo gallery? I read documentation but I can not:

“First of all add some photo from Photo Gallery -> Add New”

I can write only the subject of image and the featured image, not others (big) images to the post.

What I need to do?

Thanks,

Tony

Grace Themes

Hi Anton,

To add posts in photo gallery, you need to add title of image and set featured image.
    You can only set one image for one posts.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Grace Themes

Hi Anton,

Please make a small changes in custom-functions.php file to solve your issue regarding photo gallery images.

To display large photo gallery image
    Go to the Appearance -> Editor -> custom-functions.php

at line no. 517 find the below code

$imgSrc = wp_get_attachment_image_src( get_post_thumbnail_id(), array(270, 200));

and replace with this code

$imgSrc = wp_get_attachment_image_src( get_post_thumbnail_id(), ‘full’);

Regards
    Grace Themes

Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

Thank you very mach!
    Tony

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any support. Our support team is always ready to help you with any problems of customization.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

Is there way to manage arrangement of gallery? I cannot understand, please help me. Here is example of my question: http://club.galanto.com.

Regards,
    Tony

Grace Themes

Hi Anton,

Can you please tell me what arrangement of gallery you want to manage.

You can use filter=”true” in photogallery shortcode [photogallery filter=”true”] to make the category wise arrangement of images.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

I meant that photos had on the screen without being geometrically arranged – there were free spaces between them where obviously can located photos. I appreciate that a picture is a portrait, and others are landscape. Although this seems obvious, it could be arranged without free spaces between photos.

The gallery seemed so (not good arranged) with different browsers and on different devices.

As example of my words you could see now gallery of http://club.galanto.com – category RECOGNITION.

This situation is fine apparently accidentally, by simply added another photo – all photos are arranged without free spaces now.

This information about categories was very useful (thank you), but I think that there is some problem. I can see all categories that I have asked, but after mouse click on any category, the screen below is empty. And certainly there is such categories. Interestingly, the first category it is working properly.

I do not know how I could give you more understandable description of the problem, it’s the same site, you can look – http://club.galanto.com.

I test again when I write this and I see that it is problem only if I use Bulgarian variant of gallery – on English it work better.

Sorry that I again write about problems, usually I am fully positive man ;-). But I’m sure it is useful for you, too.

Regards,
    Tony

Grace Themes

Hi Anton,

Can you please send WordPress admin login details at [email protected] for temporary so we can check and solve your problem.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

I sent you email with subject ‘Support Reply #2587 & Reply #2587’

Thank you for perfect support!

Regards,
    Tony

Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

Gallery is work well now. Only a question – what if you update theme Power Club? Is it will work as now after update?

Thank you very much for support!

Regards,
    Tony

Grace Themes

Hi Anton,

We have implement the changes on your website only as per your requirement. Please take a backup of theme if you want to use this for your other projects.

We will update the theme with new photo gallery within few days.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

Thank you!

I don’t want to use Power Club Theme for other project. I made backup of theme. But what if you make any update of theme, for example, for security reason, or any? May be it will be good I update theme I use to be more security, but after that you have to do all these changes again or not?

Of course, you will decide, but in my opinion all changes that you made for me will be good to make for all your clients.

In this case I will not have to disturb you again for all these changes and all that I will need to do is one click update the theme. And probably all users of the Power Club will be satisfied.

Thank you again for great support!

Regards,
    Tony

Grace Themes

Hi

If we update our Power Club Theme in future we will also take care of your website.

Thank You!

Gilberto Nery
    Participant

Hi.

I saved the categories and images in the Photo Gallery.

In section 9 of the medplus-doc model, I set the filter = “true”.

When I click on the category within the filter, some categories do not display the images registered for it.

I read the documentation at http://gracethemes.com/documentation/medplus-doc/#photo-gallery and it still doesn’t work.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.