Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Join us – Image change

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    april
    Participant

I changed out the images on the Join us section (first 2)

Now the Title does NOT display unless you hover over the image

I would like the title to show as in your default where the text title displays over the image and then on hover the entire section of text > title description and button display

Where is the setting to have the Title display like in the default?
    Everything that I have for the shortcode is the same formatting as your sample

[subtitle size="16px" color="#535353" align="center" description="Nunc commodo lacinia ipsum, scelerisque cursus libero ullamcorper sed. Praesent fermentum nisl ac neque tristique porttitor. Sed lectus lacus, vestibulum at fermentum."]
    [church_services title="Sisters" description="Donec in metus lecnteger vulpu." image="/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/photo0-1.jpg" button="Read More" link="/about-us-2"]

[church_services title="Associates" description="Donec in metus lecnteger vulpu." image="/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/sunset-1.jpeg" button="Read More" link="/blog-right-sidebar/associates"]

[church_services title="Mission Partners" description="Donec in metus lecnteger vulpu." image="/wp-content/themes/prayer-pro/images/services-image3.jpg" button="Read More" link="/partnerships"]

[church_services title="Prayers" description="Donec in metus lecnteger vulpu." image="/wp-content/themes/prayer-pro/images/services-image4.jpg" button="Read More" link="/prayers"]
    Grace Support
    Keymaster

Please share your website URL so we can check and assist you quickly.

april
    Participant

website is on a dev server sorry I can;t share – what should the image sizes be for that section of the theme “why our church”, my images heights are shorter than yours

so either image size needed
    or css for that area to fill my image to the shortcode

Thanks

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

The default size for large image is 543 x 774 px
    Icon image size is 30 x30 pixel

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.