Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Issues with Menu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zach Goscha
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having issues with the Menu and was wondering if you could help out. On your demo page of MilestoneZ you show a list of 8 categories on the “green menu bar” at the top of the home page (Home, About Us, Services, etc…). Each category is separated by a faint line as well.

I am trying to do the same thing on my website but it is not working. On your “documentation” I follow the steps for “Setting the Menu” by creating a primary Menu and adding pages under that Menu. However the website only displays the word “menu” in the green ‘menu’ bar on the home page and will only display the separate pages underneath that.

So my question is: how can I set up the green menu bar like you do in your demo webpage so that instead of showing up underneath in a drop down the list of pages shows up on the main webpage?

Thanks,
    – Zach G.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.