Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

How to use Free and Purchased Fonts on this theme

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Hong Teck
    Participant

I working on a project for a client using the Charity Theme. Great theme by the way. I want to know how I can import free as well as purchased fonts with it if the fonts are not in the Font Faces option list?

Thanks for your support,

Regards,
    HT

Grace Themes

Hi,

The option is not available to use any custom fonts other then Google Fonts.
    You can only use available Google fonts.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Hong Teck
    Participant

That’s unfortunate because my clients want their own corporate fonts to be used. Is there a work around using plugins or am I able to access the codes and change it myself? Is there permission to do that?

Grace Themes

Yes,

You are free to modify our products for personal or commercial websites.
    You can change the code to use/import your custom fonts.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Hong Teck
    Participant

Thanks, its good to know that its possible. But I have technical abilities but not specific to CSS coding. May I ask a pointer or two how to do it? I don’t need specifics but just general direction which file and how to make those changes. If you could help me in this technical pointer, I will be grateful. Thank you for the amazing work you guys are doing with these themes.

Grace Themes

Hi,

Can you please share your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected] so we can assist you for using the custom fonts.

Also send the font name (free or PRO) which you want to use in your website.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Hong Teck
    Participant

I have sent you an email. Thank you for your great support!

Grace Themes

Hi,

The font “Love Moment” is not a web font so it can’t be used for web page and it is not possible to import in your website.

This font is developed to used on your computer system and supports in program, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Corel Draw X version, Microsoft Word

To display this font in your web pages it must be installed on your system and also on visitor’s machine.
    https://www.dafont.com/faq.php#web

So please use only available Google fonts from Appearance -> Theme Options -> Basic Settings

Regards
    Grace Themes

Hong Teck
    Participant

Thank you!

Grace Themes

You are most Welcome.

Hong Teck
    Participant

Can the font “Engagement-Regular” be installed into the themes? It’s the Google Font but its not in the options provided in this theme.

Grace Themes

Hi,

This “Engagement” font is available in Theme Options -> Basic Settings -> Font Faces

Please check and let me know your feedback.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Hong Teck
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply. “Engagement” and “Engagement-Regular” are quite different fonts

Grace Themes

This Google font is come with only one name of “Engagement”

Please check by typing the font name in the search area of Google Font site
    https://fonts.google.com/

You will see the “Engagement-Regular” is not available.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Hong Teck
    Participant

How about Galada?

https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Galada

My client is looking at using Galada which is a google font but its not available as an option. Please help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.