Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

How to setup donation page and function

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    birsoni
    Participant

I had purchased a grace theme account. I am not sure how to setup. donation and newsletter, in documentation also there are no instructions at all i am using https://gracethemes.com/demo/charityhelp, / https://gracethemes.com/documentation/charity-help-doc
    Please help me and guide further

Grace Themes

Hi,

To customize the Donate or Newsletter Section 10:
    1. Install the donation WordPress plugin
    2. Create a page for Donation and use the plugin shortcode in page content
    3. Go to Appearance » Theme Options » Sections » Section 10
    4. Add Donation page URL in url=”#”

[promobox titlecolor="#ffffff" color="#ffffff" buttonbgcolor="#ffffff" buttoncolor="#333333" promotitle="Subscribe for Newsletter" button="Donate Now" url="#"]

Regards
    Grace Themes

cobbcosof
    Participant

I purchased the charity help theme package, I am trying to update the Donate Now buttons all over the page, how do I put in a link to have them all go somewhere vs now they aren’t going anywhere? I need help to get this done.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi cobbcosof

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

cobbcosof
    Participant

I have sent email to support with login details and still no answer. I am unable to change the destination for the donation buttons throughout the home page and now the footer has changed in the donation area also! I need assistance ASAP.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi cobbcosof

We are looking at this issue.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.