Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Homepage slider not working

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    rey kelvin
    Participant

Please help me out, the homepage slider is not working, it just show a loading icon. i did not make changes or anything but last time i checked it was just working. please help me out

Grace Themes

Hi,

I have tested and all is working fine here.
    Please clear your browser cache or check in private window. Or you can check in other web browser also.

Regards
    Grace Themes

rey kelvin
    Participant

Hi,
    I tried using other browser(safari, chrome) but still stuck at loading.
    Tried clearing cache and cookies still stuck at loading. Tried from different devices(laptops, mobile devices) still stuck at loading. Sent the link to my site to friends they say it is stuck at loading(homepage slider). Also tried incognito. Also tried using websites that can view the website from different countries, still stuck at loading. So im really puzzled what is happening
    So

rey kelvin
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.

Grace Themes

Hi

I have installed Cyclone Slider WordPress plugin and added some images to display homepage slider in your website.
    To customize the homepage slider click on Cyclone Slider

Regards
    Grace Themes

rey kelvin
    Participant

Hi, i payed for this theme so including the slider. Please fix this. I need the default slider for this theme. I bought this theme because of the features this theme have and the support it offers. Thank you. Please

Grace Themes

Hi

The default slider is already working on your website.
    Please check.

rey kelvin
    Participant

No it is not. I already did all your instructions. It is always loading.

Grace Themes

Hi

I have removed the Cyclone Slider plugin and activated the default homepage slider in your website.

The problem is getting due to the Photo Box WordPress plugin. The default slider code is conflicted with this plugin so I have deactivated Photo Box plugin. Now please don’t activate this plugin.

Please check.

Regards
    Grace Themes

rey kelvin
    Participant

So can i use other photo gallery plugin?

Grace Themes

Hi

Before using the plugin please check whether it is conflicting or not with homepage slider.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.