Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Homepage doesn't index

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Hello, I’m getting professional help with SEO on my website now but was told my home page is not indexing at all on Google which means i’m not being found at all. Rather than force a static home index page, can you tell me if there is a better solution or fix for this theme that will allow my home page to index?

Grace Themes

Hi,

To set the SEO title and description for homepage SEO

1. Install the Yoast SEO plugin
    2. Go to the SEO -> Search Appearance -> General
    3. Add SEO title and Meta description

Please check the screenshot

Regards
    Grace Themes

Daniel
    Participant

Thank you. I did have Yoast SEO already with the title filled out by Snippet Variables automatically but there was no meta description. I manually typed in a title and filled out the Meta Description. I’ll have to wait and see if it shows up eventually if it’s really that simple.

Grace Themes

Can you please share your website URL?

Daniel
    Participant

It is https://twinbytes.ca
    Thank you for checking.

*On a side note, I still do not get email notifications when someone replies here even though I have the checkmark on to notify. I just checked today and noticed someone replied.

Grace Themes

Hi,

The SEO Title and Meta Description is displaying on your site

<title>Computer Repair Richmond Hill - Markham - TwinBytes Inc</title>

<!-- This site is optimized with the Yoast SEO plugin v11.3 - https://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins/seo/ -->
    <meta name="description" content="TwinBytes computer repair and managed IT services for small business in Richmond Hill, Markham and surrounding area. Managed virus protection, managed backups, hacker prevention."/>

Please check the source code.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Daniel
    Participant

Thank you but I’m not sure you understand the problem. If you do a Google Search for “https://twinbytes.ca&#8221; my home page does not show up, only the other pages. Why does my home page not show in Google search?

Grace Themes

We don’t know too much about SEO

Daniel
    Participant

OK thank you for your honesty. I figured your home page on this theme is not SEO friendly and costing me business. I have an SEO team working on my site now and they are going to have to make a new static home page to replace this one or I change my theme.

Grace Themes

Thanks for your feedback.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.