Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Hello!.. And let me just say…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Francisco Tinoco Jr
    Participant

Hello!

And please let me begin by saying… What an amazing collection of modern, elegant and clean WP templates you guys have here!.. These are the best by far that I have seen.

Now to my question… I downloaded the template Rich Store, and downloaded the date too like it said in your documentation. I thought I was going to get an exact mirror image of the site for me to only edit.

My domain is this… https://thewiseguyshop.com – and I do have my menu but thats it.

I know I am not a customer as of yet but want too but I need to know first if I can edit and play with this template to fully commit to buy it.

Can you send me the details on how to get the complete template on my site?

I also have to mention, that I am also new to WP but I think that Im getting it covered.

Oh, And and very important question is… Will this work also with WooCommerce and WZone???

I ask because I am going to be importing Amazon products via WZone as an affiliate.

Well I hope that you can help me with my questions.

Thank you again
    Francisco T Jr.

P. S. If I can get my site up and running I would love to submit it here to ur showcase too!!!

Grace Themes

Hi,

Thanks for your appreciation and using our Rich Store free WordPress theme.

The demo which you have seen is the demo of Rich Store PRO theme. The demo of free theme is not available.

In free theme you can use only homepage slider while rest of the homepage sections are available in PRO theme.

This theme is fully compatible with WooCommerce plugin and is used to create your online store website. We have not tested WZone with this theme.

You will need to buy PRO theme to get it as like the demo theme.

This theme has a ready to use demo content and images that allows you to set up your website in no time at all. We also offer free installation, setup and theme customization without any other extra charge.

Please check and let me know if you have any question.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Francisco Tinoco Jr
    Participant

WOW!…

THANK YOU GRACE THEMES, YOU GUYS ROCK…

WILL DO. MAY PLACE THE ORDER TODAY…

FRANK

Grace Themes

Thank you.!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.