Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Header Customization (color, height, text, opacity adjustment)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mike19145
    Participant

Hello,

Just bought this template am I’m looking forward to using it. I would like to make a few modifications.

1) I would like to reduce the height of the header.

2) I would like to remove the opacity / fading option of the header and just have as a white header, which would remain the same size as you scroll up and down the page.

2a) Since the opacity option would be removed, I would like the home page slider image to start below the header menu.

3) I would like to change the font to a more visible font which would be a bold black font on the white header background and potentially adjust both the spacing of the menu items and the color (A:link, A:visited, A:active, A:hover).

Basically I would like the header to be as it is in this website: https://glacieradventure.is/

Here is my current website (with basically no edits as of yet): https://icepicjourneys.is/

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected] so we can check and make all these changes on your website.

Regards
    Grace Themes

mike19145
    Participant

Email has been sent,

Regards,

Grace Themes

Hi,

The changes has been completed.
    Please check your site by clearing browser cache or check in private/incognito window.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Tom
    Participant

Hi
    I need similar changes to OP

I sent an email to support.

TYVM in adavance

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Ok, we will look at these issues and get back to you ASAP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.