Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Full width page with bbpress

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Hi

I have two questions:

How can I set up the full width on whole pages in forum (I’m use the bbpress). the problem is because in every page of my forums always I see the right sidebar with “Our Skills” and “Testimonials” boxes.

I have tried set out the page with shortcode [bbp-topic-index] [bbp-topic-form] and it works but just for main page of my forum, when I’m going inside to the topic list or thread content there is still right sidebar.

Also I can’t turn off this sidebar in “theme option” section. Is any way to turn off this permanently? I use the BizGrowth PRO.

The second question is about the slider. Can I make it smaller, let say reduce from default 1400×600 to 1400×300, is it possible?

Many thanks

Grace Themes

Hi Robert,

Please send WordPress admin login details of your site at [email protected]
    so we can check your website and solve the problem regarding forums sidebar.

If you want to reduce the height of slider image, please use the image of that sizes.
    Please note that all images should be of same sizes for proper display of homepage slider.

If you don’t want to use this default image slider, you can use any image slider WordPress plugin
    Go to Appearance » Theme Options » Homepage Slider
    Enter your slider shortcode which is provided by plugin without php tag

Please check the documentation for setting the slider
    http://gracethemes.com/documentation/bizgrowth/#homepage-slider

Regards
    Grace Themes

Robert
    Participant

Problem resolved, thank you Grace Themes team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.