Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

FLOURISH THEME – FOOTER ISSUES

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Beth Sandland
    Participant

Hello!

I purchased your Flourish WP Peo theme and have some issues I can’t figure out.

The footer is currently set to 4 columns, and I’m having trouble with three of them!

From left to right:
    How do I completely remove the column “recent posts”? I can remove the title, but the “Hello World” sample post stays there. How do I get it to go away?

Usefull Links:
    I thought this was the footer menu, but there is NO footer menu under the “menu” section of the site. So how do I either remove this section completely, or adjust the links that actually show up? I just can’t find where this section is controlled from. I can remove the title “Useful Links” but I can’t change/modify/update the list of links. Help please!

Project Gallery
    Again, I can change the title, but I can’t get the sample gallery to go away or my current gallery to show up. Where/how do we reset this? The instructions make absolutely no sense and I cannot understand them. I have galleries set up on other pages, I just cannot figure out how to install one on the footer. I tried creating a footer “widget” but it’s not showing up either.

Thank you!

Beth Sandland
    Participant

Just wanted to leave this up there for anyone else who may need help – figured it out, it is all done via widgets, and each widget corresponds to a column, so if you reset the footer to 2 columns for example, you would use “footer widget 1” and “footer widget 2.”

Grace Themes

Hi,

You can use Footer layout and footer widgets to customize footer section.
    Go to the Appearance -> Widgets -> Footer widget

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.