Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Edit contact form fields

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lynn
    Participant

How do I edit the contact form? For example, I would like to remove the WEBSITE field and add in 2 new text fields: FROM TOWN and TO TOWN

Grace Themes

Hi,

The customization option is not available for default contact form. The coding of this form is in inc/custom-functions.php file at line no. 585

You can modify the form code as per your need.

If you don’t want to use this default form, please install Contact Form 7 plugin and design your own form.

Contact Form 7

Regards
    Grace Themes

lynn
    Participant

I’ve edited the default form in custom-functions.php and changed the Website field to Destination and all the subsequent code. It all seems to be OK except that the emailed form submission received returns an empty field for Destination. Could you please look?

I’d use Contact Form 7 but not sure how to intergrate it into the one-page format like Section 9.

Grace Themes

Hi,

I have corrected this issue. The field name for “Pick up-Drop off” was wrong. It should be c_destination

For Contact Form 7, you just need to use it’s shortcode in Section 9 content.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.