Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Dentist Plus Pro

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    valond86
    Participant

Hello I´m getting this problem: Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /…..wp-content/themes/dentist-plus-pro/functions.php on line 264
    Please help me to reslove this problem.
    [code]Hello I got this on Header:
    Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in/dentist-plus-pro/functions.php on line 264

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in dentist-plus-pro/functions.php on line 265

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /dentist-plus-pro/functions.php on line 267

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in dentist-plus-pro/functions.php on line 270

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool indentist-plus-pro/functions.php on line 273

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool indentist-plus-pro/functions.php on line 276

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /dentist-plus-pro/functions.php on line 279

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in dentist-plus-pro/functions.php on line 282

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in dentist-plus-pro/functions.php on line 285

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in wp-content/themes/dentist-plus-pro/functions.php on line 288

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /wp-content/themes/dentist-plus-pro/functions.php on line 291

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /wp-content/themes/dentist-plus-pro/functions.php on line 294

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in/wp-content/themes/dentist-plus-pro/functions.php on line 297

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /wp-content/themes/dentist-plus-pro/functions.php on line 300

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /wp-content/themes/dentist-plus-pro/functions.php on line 303
    Please Help me to reslove this problem
    Thank you![/code]

Thank You!

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.