Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Change background color ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nige Pinder
    Participant

Im really liking this theme, out of all the ones Ive tried I prefer the layout and its the one Im using on my site

Only a couple of small thins I`d like to change, one is can I change the main background colour ? I find the off white currently used is a touch bright when reading long posts.

The other is can I increase the number of words / characters visible from a post on the main page. At the moment it looks to be around 175 characters but I`d prefer either around 300 to give a better feel of what the article is about.

Nige

Grace Themes

Hi,

Can you please tell which version of Creator World WordPress Theme (free/pro) you are using.

If you are using free theme, then please check the documentation to customize the theme
    https://gracethemes.com/documentation/creator-world/#header-lite

To change the background image/color
    Go to the Appearance -> Background Image

In free theme you can’t increase the words/characters length for the blog posts, welcome or services section. This options are available in PRO theme.

If you want to change the words length, kindly send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected]
    We will then check and solve your problem.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.