Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Car Fix Theme options

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    simo923
    Participant

Good Evening. I am currently using the Car Fix theme and exploring the various layouts and features. The sample site I am working with is https://maltechgarages.com. I have a couple of queries around some of the features.

1. I’m happy with the home page, both on mobile and desktop. Any of the other pages (i.e Remapping, Diagnostics) look fine on mobile but not on desktop. I seem to lose the top of the page behind the header/menu. Adding space into the page is likely not an option as that will affect mobile which appears fine.

2. Tab Sections – For the Tab sections (shown as WHAT WE OFFER on sample site) is it possible to hide the images for each tab when viewing on mobile. Additionally i’m not having much luck adding a button to link out to an external page. Works fine for 1 tab. Adding the button on multiple tabs creates a mess of buttons in the section.

3. Our Services – For the Our Services section (spinning icons on sample site) is it possible to hyperlink from the icon/text to an external page or add an button to each service to link out? Additionally is it possible to show 2 columns of services on mobile?

Any assistance greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Please set innerpage banner image/featured image for the page to solve this issue
    Go to Appearance » Theme Options » Homepage Slider » Inner Page Banner

Check the documentation
    http://www.gracethemesdemo.com/documentation/car-fix/#innerpage-banner

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

simo923
    Participant

Thank you. That makes absolute sense now that you’ve said it, and it worked. Thanks.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

You are most welcome.!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.