Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Car Fix Pro – Change color of element in site header

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    post1
    Participant

There is a white field in the header, after the logo. I think “div.logo::after” has something to do with it being white. I have changed the field behind the logo to be black, and needs to change this field as well. How do I do that?

You can see screendump here: https://www.screencast.com/t/h7Iy0GwQ55

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

post1
    Participant

Done, you know have a email from WordPress with login info.

Grace Themes

Hi,

The problem has been solved.
    I have added the below css code in Appearance -> Theme Options -> basic Settings -> Custom CSS

.logo::after { background-color: #000000; }

Regards
    Grace Themes

post1
    Participant

Thank you!

Grace Themes

You are most welcome.!

post1
    Participant

I have two more questions about this theme:

1. On the slider on the frontpage, How do I put the text align with the logo instead of all the way to the left, and also how can it look good also in a mobile view, now the text aligns weird on small screens.
    2. In norwegian the word for Submit is Send, and because that is shorter the color behind the send-button doesn’t go all the way to the end of the form.

You can see both things her: http://www.antirust-vagsbygd.no

Grace Themes

Hi,

The changes has been completed.
    Please check your site by clearing browser cache or check in private/incognito window.

Regards
    Grace Themes

post1
    Participant

Thank you.

Two more questions:

1. Is there more styles for forms? I have found Contactform as well as the frontpage form.
    2. Is it possible to move the title on pages up on the banner area, instead of on the white field below, and style it? Example: https://www.antirust-vagsbygd.no/kontakt/

post1
    Participant

Also; on the front page the “Our Features Section” includes short codes when it gets text from the pages chosen. how do I control the text it chooses? (antirust-vagsbygd.no)

Grace Themes

Hi,

1. The option is not available to change the font style of form
    2. It is not possible move the title on the banner image area.
    3. To set the text excerpt length of “Our Features Section”
    Go to the Theme Options -> Settings -> Three box Our Features Section -> Select excerpt length for Our Features page section

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.