There is a white field in the header, after the logo. I think “div.logo::after” has something to do with it being white. I have changed the field behind the logo to be black, and needs to change this field as well. How do I do that?
1. On the slider on the frontpage, How do I put the text align with the logo instead of all the way to the left, and also how can it look good also in a mobile view, now the text aligns weird on small screens.
2. In norwegian the word for Submit is Send, and because that is shorter the color behind the send-button doesn’t go all the way to the end of the form.
1. Is there more styles for forms? I have found Contactform as well as the frontpage form.
2. Is it possible to move the title on pages up on the banner area, instead of on the white field below, and style it? Example: https://www.antirust-vagsbygd.no/kontakt/
1. The option is not available to change the font style of form
2. It is not possible move the title on the banner image area.
3. To set the text excerpt length of “Our Features Section”
Go to the Theme Options -> Settings -> Three box Our Features Section -> Select excerpt length for Our Features page section