Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Can’t save changes or restore defaults

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    andre.antunes
    Participant

I have bought and installed the Charity Help Theme. But my attempts to customize it were unsuccessful from the beginning.

I can neither save any changes nor restore defaults. All the time I have this message:

“Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.”

It is very frustrating, as I have a short deadline to create my site and hoped that with the paid Theme there will be no problems…

Why is it happening? Could you please help me to deal with this? How to improve the situation?

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are looking at this issue and we will get back to you ASAP.

Regards
    Grace Themes

spam.ioana
    Participant

Hello,

I have a similar issue today.

After working 1 h in Theme Options, saving a few times, after one save most of my changes were gone. Some random things remained.

I hope you understand that this is really unacceptable as a developer payed by the hour!

Let me know what is the problem and how I can avoid in the future

ioana

spam.ioana
    Participant

And now the header doesn’t show properly. Please have a look https://spspfrauen.org

Please let me know how I can restore all the changes I made.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.