Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Amplitude Theme troubles with front page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    007-006
    Participant

Hello. English is not my native language, so I bag a pardon, if I misspell something or not clear enough in my writings, but I’ll do my best!

So, I have got Amplitude Pro – installed, and started working with it. And for now have a question – that no google gave me an answer(.

I liked this theme first of all because of the front page, where is only beautiful slider and top menu. After I’ve installed the plagin Polylang, I have such a problem that is pretty difficult to describe, but I’ll try –

on my domain – dahmarda.com for now I have your preset beautiful front page. Also I have a switcher for languages. And so far everything is working. On English version the address for home page in a very beginning looks like this: dahmarda.com/en/. But, after I’ve got to different page of site, for example Contacts, and now I want to get to Home page, and I press Home – I am getting on some different page – address: dahmarda.com/en/home/ . On the main language version everything is working good.
    So my question – is there a way to make redirect from other pages, on English version when click Home to the address: dahmarda.com/en instead of dahmarda.com/en/home as it working for now?

Best regards,
    Julia.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Use the custom link for homepage page
    Go to the Appearance -> Menus -> Select Mai menu -> Custom Links
    Add menu name and URL: #

Regards
    Grace Themes

007-006
    Participant

Yep, thanks a lot – now everything is just fine!!!

Grace Support
    Keymaster

You are most welcome.!

007-006
    Participant

Hello again.
    Working with slider, the second day have some trouble with what the slider is showing depending on…I don’t quit understand this depending.

I had centered photos themselves in gimp, so that on a mobile version on mobile phone with all directions (horizontal and vertical) photos looks good, meaning that main part of picture is on the screen and not some part of it. Also I checked it on the tablet in horizontal version – cause the slider is pretty much slim in height, so worked on picture to get great look at all devices.

As a result – I now have the slider, which first time goes perfectly on my phone (5″), on my tablet (8″), but as the slider goes to repeat, from very beginning it starts to show some random part of pictures(((, though if I switch phone on horizontal version it gets good showing of photo, and I put the phone back to vertical and the same perfect picture stays. But next picture again goes some random part of photos(((.

Tried on different phone, 6″, in vertical version from the very beginning slider shows some random part of pictures(, in horizontal shows everything good.

On my tablet (8″) in vertical position also after the first round of perfect showings it starts random part showings(((.

Please help me out with this I have no idea what I can possible do with that.

And one more question –
    The slider controllers are pretty big, and as the slider itself in horizontal position is pretty slim it looks a bit ridiculous. Is it possible to make controllers smaller some how? I tried to turn them of – but this big black part, sort of a footer in the homepage still there and so it does not solve the problem. In ideal to make this footer on homepage smaller or remove it at all and make the controllers of slider smaller, specially in height.

Thank you for your support and help!

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.