Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Agronomics ecommerce

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    boatgirl
    Participant

Im using your Agronomics pro. the eCommerce name and prices are overlapping the images. how do I fix this?

also, the menu buttons are very close to each other. how can I space them apart?

thanks

boatgirl
    Participant

also, the images on the homepage have a drop shadow by default. how do I disable it? thanks!

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

apte_hemant
    Participant

Hi, I am using this PRO theme. Help I need is with Products Block : Product Title is clashing alignment with product image on homepage as well on shop page. I tried different sizes of product images but still can’t resolve. can you advise CSS so I can add top padding for Product Title in Product Block please. You can check my site http://www.jrcsl.com in our product section

apte_hemant
    Participant

Hi Boatgirl, did you get resolution for ” he eCommerce name and prices are overlapping the images. how do I fix this?” If yes, then please help me to resolve this.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Please send Website URL WordPress admin login details at: [email protected] for temporary so we can

check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

apte_hemant
    Participant

sent the details over email as requested.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Thank you.!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.