Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Above our services removes formatting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lucius Douglas
    Participant

How can I preserve formatting in the Above our services section so it appears like the page?

https://alabamamcl.online/

If you click on the Read More, the pages do display full HTML formatting. I would like this to display on the home page.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Lucius Douglas
    Participant

This is a bit disappointing that an answer cannot be given to a question but that you have to log into the site. Seriously? Do ‘Keymasters’ who monitor the support forums have no knowledge of the themes? This particular question should be easily explained without logging in. I’m a competent application developer but it would take too long to reverse engineer each of your themes so I can figure it out for myself which is why I post a question. Once I learn how to do something on one of your themes, I should be able to handle the same issue on another of your themes. Am I wrong?

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

The Services section displays the plain text content (WP Text Excerpt) without text formatting. So it is not possible to display the full HTML formatting content.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Lucius Douglas
    Participant

It’s not in the Text Excerpt field as that is blank. It is text in the actual content area. Why it would remove HTML formatting is just confusing.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and some screenshot to figure out the issues at [email protected]

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.