Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Reply To: Grace Themes – PHP 8.0 problems – PHP 7.4 OK

Lucius Douglas
Participant

So I installed the Grace Themes Creative World Pro theme and the showcase works fine under PHP 8.0.

I made changes to the Theme Options > Homepage Slider. Just replacing the images and the text.

Showcase had the same issues as the other theme under PHP 8.0. Screenshot: h t t p s: //snipboard.io/YX6uld.jpg

Notice there are 15 dots for individual slides but there are only 5 slides. Not sure what is up with that.

So I reverted the website back to PHP 7.4 and VIOLA…it works.
Screenshot: h t t p s://snipboard.io/ndaHBT.jpg

This ‘truly’ blows my mind. Why would the default installed settings work fine under PHP 8.0 but once I make any changes, it doesn’t work under PHP 8.0 but does under PHP 7.4.

So I restored the default settings back to the installed theme settings and the page displays fine under PHP 7.4. Screenshot: h t t p s://snipboard.io/9NZusJ.jpg

I changed the website back to PHP 8.0 and refreshed the page. ARGH….it now has the same issue with the showcase not displaying properly and showing 12 dots!
Screenshot: h t t p s//snipboard.io/JrbXV3.jpg

Note: There are only two plugins and I had disabled both so it’s not a conflict with a plugin.