== Changelog ==
* add theme support “responsive-embeds”
* add theme support “align-wide”
* add theme suppor “wp-block-styles”
= 1.0 =
* Initial Release
Free Food WordPress Theme
Cafeteria Lite is an excellent selection and best suited for any food and restaurants businesses. This free food WordPress theme can be used for restaurants, cafes, pizzerias, bakery, fast food, catering, pubs, coffee shops and any other food related businesses.
This theme is comes with full of great features and options which you can take to create your professional website out of the box. You can use Cafeteria theme exactly as it is to meet your website requirements. With little effort, you can easily customize and change the look of your website according to your needs.
This beautifully crafted theme has full width image slider section with overlaying text and button to showcase attractive images of your café and restaurants. It also has top header section where you can display your contact details and social media profiles. The services section is there to display various services offered by your restaurant. In footer section you can use custom widgets to display useful links, photo gallery, latest posts or any other information.
The free food WordPress theme is very easy to setup and includes a live customizer to see real live preview when making changes on the website. The theme is multilingual and translation ready, that means you can easily create your website in different languages.
- Comes with all features to create professional food website
- Unlimited color options and Google Fonts
- Fast loading, clean coded theme developed as per the standards of WordPress Codex
- Support all page builder plugin to design your website pages without any coding knowledge
- Custom widgets are added for sidebar and footer
- Compatible with all popular WordPress plugins
- Tested with all modern web browsers
- User friendly and easy to use Theme Options panel
- Page template and custom widgets are available
- Fully responsive and retina ready theme