Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

The Church – Why Our Church

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    andrew.lortie
    Participant

How do I go about removing the hyperlink connected to the four sections under the Why Our Church section? I don’t want then to be clickable. I removed the link=”#” from each item under that listing but it made no difference and just sends me back to the top of page.

andrew.lortie
    Participant

Website is: https://fbcbrandon.ca/new/

Also, is there a way to make the embeded Youtube vido smaller. The iframe embed widths are not being followed when they are copied off the Youtube page.

Grace Themes

Hi,

I have check your site, You have removed default theme shortcodes and added wp-block-columns, can not find any link.

also you can added Youtube iframe code with smal size.

Regards

andrew.lortie
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. I ended up changing to using the builder page for that slot as it gave me a little more flexibility in design look and didn’t have to worry about the links.

Is there any way to have alternate text with the social media shortcodes in the top right corner?

cgray
    Participant

how do you modify the services section on the homage page without loosing the icons that go up into the slider?

Right now there are three icons. Our mission our commity and find a group. I do not see pages for those… So i am not sure how those icons work that bleed up into the slider.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi andrew.lortie

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Theme

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi cgray,

To change the icon and text content in Services section
    – Create pages from Page » Add New
    – Add Title and Description of the page
    – Go to Appearance » Theme Options » Sections » Four Box Services Section
    – Select Page and upload image

Please check the documentation

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.