Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Sports Pro and Greenest Pro NOT WORKING W/ EVENT PLUGIN

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sirio.antonellini
    Participant

Hi,

I have been asking this for a long time now.
    My website is http://www.pridesportmilano.it and it used to work smoothly until, last October, an update made impossible to use ANY event manager plugin with customisable shortcode (Modern Event Calendar, Woocommerce Event Manager, and so on).

When I add ANY event-related shortcode to ANY page, the homepage would crash. Particularly, the Team Section of the homepage becomes a column instead of being a horizontal slideshow.

Your Support Team suggested to use another team member plugin, but it would be ridiculous to substitute a part of your theme (which I purchased and it was working perfectly at the time) with a third-part tool. Event section is fundamental for my website and so is the Team Member section, henceforth I would love to know if there is any news about your support team members, who should have supposedly been looking into this issue (according to the last emails, two weeks ago, it is something regarding jQuery script of both Team member section and all event plugins).

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

The Events plugin is conflicting with the team member script.
    You can use any other Team Member plugin instead of the default team member section.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.