Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Sports Club Pro – Header Image doesn't show + Header Subtext Color

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    matt1
    Participant

Hello.

ISSUE #1:
    I am using the Sports Club Pro Theme, but the Header Image that I uploaded never shows on the site.

It shows in the header selection window and it lets me crop the image, but when I save it all I see is a white blank space in the header area of the website.

I’ve gone through all the settings, but cannot figure out how to get the header image to show, BUT IT DID in the free version.

ISSUE #2:
    Is there a way to change the color of the Header Tagline Text? I’ve looked under COLORS, but it only lets me select a color for the main Header text, not a different one for the tagline.

Thank you!

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

matt1
    Participant

Issue #1 persists, but I did figure out how to change the color of the Header Tagline Text.

matt1
    Participant

Lots of things seem to be off with my Sports Club Pro installation.

– Is it possible that I need to delete the entire install and directories, and reinstall it. Basically, could having the lite version installed first be causing problems with the new Pro install?

I cannot even find the text to edit that appears on the main page. It says things like “In Love with Football” and “Life is about timing”, but I can’t find where to edit that text.

Please help.

I already emailed you my login info.

Grace Themes

Hi,

To change the slider images and text content: Go to Appearance » Theme Options » Homepage Slider
    http://www.gracethemesdemo.com/documentation/sports-club/#homepage-slider

Regards
    Grace Themes

matt1
    Participant

Just want to take a minute and say how happy I am with the technical support I’ve received with the Sports Club Theme. I appreciate you answering the questions I send in.

My suggestion would be to upload Tutorial videos for making modifications that are not obvious inside your Theme Options area… like how to modify the background color of the Header area even when you’re using a Header Image… this is an issue at high resolutions where the default bg color shows as black.

And how to modify every area, even if it is advanced work.

How to backup the Theme settings for Sports Club and other themes… so much of our website content is actually entered into those settings, so if they are accidentally overwritten it is a disaster.

But overall, great stuff from Grace Themes!

Grace Themes

Hi,

Thanks for your appreciation and your suggestion.
    We will definitely add the video tutorials in our next theme.

Thank you so much for using our Sports Club PRO WordPress Theme

Regards
    Grace themes

WCSKGH
    Participant

I am using blue host and have purchased sports club theme, how do I install? I go to appearance and add theme and upload theme and i select add file and it wont let me add anything, the window doesn’t open.

Grace Themes

Hi WCSKGH,

To install the theme, log on to WordPress admin panel
    Go to the menu Appearance > Themes and click on Add New button

Please check the documentation to install the theme
    http://www.gracethemesdemo.com/documentation/sports-club/#theme-installation

After activating the theme, please setup homepage using following

1. Go to Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays
    2. Click on radio button of Your latest posts
    3. Go to Appearance -> Theme Options and click on Restore Defaults in bottom side

Please check the documentation to setup and customize the theme
    http://www.gracethemesdemo.com/documentation/sports-club/

If you are getting any problem in theme installation or setup, kindly send us your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected]
    We will setup the theme on your website.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.