Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Internal Server Error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rionjuly
    Participant

I have bought and installed the Creamery Theme. However, I can’t even begin to customize it.

I can neither save any changes nor restore defaults. All the time I have this message:

“Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.”

I reinstalled the theme, deactivated all plugins and still can’t find the problem.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please contact your web hosting server.
    You need to change the Web Application Firewall settings of the web server or disable the ModSecurity on your cPanel account.

Regards
    Grace Themes

rionjuly
    Participant

I am currently working with both Creamery, Pubstore & Kids Campus with the same Web hosting server and identical settings. There seems to only be an issue with Creamery where it does not allow me to save or customize.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.