Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Google ads not fully displaying

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Allan
    Participant

I know this sounds like I should contact Google but I am not so sure.

Let me start by saying I am using google ads on several of my websites, all implemented exactly the same with the same code, no problems. I have tried using their auto ads, responsive ads, and fixed size ads, all have the same result.

When you look at the page with ads on it, the ads show up about 75% of the way. By this I mean the right side and bottom are slightly cut off. The size of the ad does not matter, you get about the same percentage of the ad displayed and the same percentage cut off.

Even the adsense ad over on the sidebar in a widget does the same thing.

Ads by other vendors such as one through CJ from Tiger Direct, and a responsive Amazon ad do not have this problem.

I have read somewhere about it possibly having something to do with google being displayed using iframe and some CSS telling all iframes to display at a percentage reduction but I have no idea what all that means.

Ideas?

Grace Themes

Hi Allan,

Please send your website and page URL where you are displaying Google ads so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Allan
    Participant

I am having a hard time posting a link, your board keeps saying *** Forbidden. Message seems to be spam. ***

My domain is paperbirdtek.com and if you add /2018/02/17/home-small-business-computer-network-security/ on to the end of the domain you will get a great example page.

Grace Themes

Hi Allan,

Please send some screenshot of the issues of which Google Ads in right side and bottom are slightly cutting off.

Please write in details and forward your all of your queries at [email protected]

Regards
    Grace Themes

Allan
    Participant

Email sent, thanks.

Grace Themes

Hi Allan,

To solve these issues Go to the Appearance -> Editor -> style.css
    add below css code at the end of style.css file

iframe { padding: 0px !important; }

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.