Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Check Appearance -> Theme Options For Pro Settings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    bob
    Participant

I just recently purchased the Pleasant theme for our WordPress site. We are currently using the Pleasant Lite theme and I liked the additional customizations and options that the paid version provides. However, now that we’ve purchased the theme, I can’t do ANYTHING with it.

With every other installed theme we have, if I do the Live Preview with it I see our site as it looks in that particular theme. However when I do the same with the Pleasant theme, all I see are the canned images and text provided in the demo. If I customize anything at all, it acts like it’s going to reload it, but nothing ever changes. On the left hand side above the customziation options, i see the message in blue “Check Appearance -> Theme Options for Pro Settings” but I can’t click on it nor can I find where these options are.

Very frustrated as I was hoping this might be a pretty easy migration from Lite to the full version. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Grace Themes

Hi,

The Pleasant Lite theme is build in WordPress customizer whereas the Pleasant PRO theme is developed in more user friendly and powerful Theme Options panel.

After activating the Pleasant PRO theme, setup homepage using following

Go to Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays
    Click on radio button of Your latest posts
    Go to Appearance -> Theme Options and click on Restore Defaults in bottom side

To customize the PRO theme Go to Appearance -> Theme Options

Please check the documentation to setup and customize the theme
    https://www.gracethemes.com/documentation/pleasant-doc/

We also offer free setup and customization for PRO theme, if you are getting any problem in setting the theme, please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected]

Please check and let me know your feedback.

Regards
    Grace Themes

bob
    Participant

Okay, thank you, I will try that and let you know how it goes. I will be doing it late this evening as I don’t want our site “down” longer than it needs to be.

Thank you very much for the quick response!

Grace Themes

You are most welcome..!

Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any support. Our support team is always ready to help you with any problems of customization.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Добрый вечер, тоже приобрёл у Вас шаблон CarFix, и не могу его настроить. Подскажите как настроить сайт с Вашим шаблоном. Заранее спасибо

Grace Themes

Hi,

Which version (Free or PRO) of Car Fix theme you are using?

Regards
    Grace Themes

Приобрёл версию PRO

Здравствуйте, так Вы мне поможете, с шаблоном, а то не могу ничего изменить.

использую версию CAR FIX PRO

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please download the Car Fix PRO theme from My Account and install it on your WordPress website

After activating the theme, please setup homepage using following
    1. Go to Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays
    2. Click on radio button of Your latest posts
    3. Go to Appearance -> Theme Options and click on Restore Defaults in bottom side

Please check the documentation to install, setup and customize the theme
    http://www.gracethemesdemo.com/documentation/car-fix/

If you are getting any problem in theme installation or setup, kindly send us your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected]
    We will setup the theme on your website.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Здравствуйте, подскажите пожалуйста как изменить логотип сайта, не могу подогнать под размер окна логотип. Необходимо заменить надпись CAR FIX – на
    TEXACC – Место, где автомобиль перерождается.
    Заранее спасибо.

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Alexander Pylatiuk
    Participant

Good day. I bought 61 theme Pro. When downloading any theme, I see the message “Check appearance -> Theme settings for Pro settings”.
    The solution you described:
    “After activating the Pleasant PRO theme, setup homepage using following

Go to Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays
    Click on radio button of Your latest posts
    Go to Appearance -> Theme Options and click on Restore Defaults in bottom side”

does not work !!!

Help please!

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi Alexander,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

adrian.bato
    Participant

Dear friends I have the same issue and I am not able to install Yogic Pro right way.
    Could you please help me?

Adrian Bato

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.