Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Agronomics Pro – Main page

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

1. The main page has no H1. How can I fix it? May be H1 must be on 1st slide?
    2. Is it possible to create other pages of the site the same as the Main page with all the Sections? like the Main? I want to create another pages with the Home Page slider, Three features box on the slider, Welcome Section and other.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. You can add your text in H1 tag in any of the section content.

2. It is not possible to create other pages of the site same as the homepage.

Regards
    Grace Themes

ok. Thanks
    1. I cann`t place header H1 tag after H2 tag. As Y know, first main slider have 3 H2 headers. I try to change 1st header on the 1st slide in the index-default.php like the text below, but nothing has changed in the page code. Where can I replace H2 to H1 ?

index-default.php
    <div class=”slider-main”>
    <div id=”slider” class=”nivoSlider”>
    /images/slides/slider1.jpg” alt=”” title=”#slidecaption1″/>
    </div>
    <div id=”slidecaption1″ class=”nivo-html-caption”>
    <div class=”custominfo”>

<h1>Natural Healthy Foods</h1>
    <p>Cras metus quam, condimentum ut venen rutrum ediam. Sed vehicula at r quis fringnull lobortis fermentum dignissim.</p>
    VIEW MORE
    SERVICES
    </div><!– .custominfo –>
    </div><!– #slidecaption –>
    </div><!– .slider-main –>

Grace Support
    Keymaster

It is not possible to change the H1 tag for the first image slide.

ok. Can Y update your wp theme with H1 hesder on the main page? SEO optimisation is impossible without header H1. this is one of the basic principles of building the site. Or return the money back for your product because your wp theme only kill SEO possitions of site.

Regards
    Epsilon digital house team

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.