Web development has become necessary and desirable more than ever these days. That may be due to various innovations and new web developments trends occurring each day. Which means tech companies by default have to chase new trends in order to stay ahead of the curve.
Day by day user expects more and more when it comes to technology and that’s the main reason why we as techno-savvy geeks must come up with digital experiences that are engaging, fun and intuitive. To make this happen you need to keep yourself updated with the new trends and buzzwords rise and fall through every week. The following post emphasizes on some of the most contemporary frameworks to watch out for this year.
While conducting any web app development procedure it is very important for one to consider certain aspects into account such as the visual look of your website, database configuration/ mapping, web API’s, caching, website services and so forth. And of course, you need an expert who’s not just skilled/experienced but has a knack of providing awesome results when it comes to creating a web or mobile app. Apart from that, you will come across a plethora of frameworks that simplifies the web development process. Let’s find out what are they:
- Templates reveal information from model and controller
- Being quite supportive to MVC (Model, View, and Controller) architecture, a developer just needs to split an app into MVC components and all others are managed automatically.
- All the expressions are like code snippets that enclosed within curly braces and do not make use of any loops or conditional statements.
The structural framework is utilized to create dynamic looking web apps. Moreover, it even allows you to use HTML as your template language. Its data binding and dependency injection remove much of the code complexity you would otherwise need to write. Besides, all the activities occur within the browser, creating it a perfect partner with any server technology.
Ruby on Rails
Ruby on Rails is a server-side web development framework that is built using Ruby. Because the code can be reused effectively, the web app development task becomes much faster and easier. In fact, if you want you can add some functionalities. Basecamp, Ask.fm, GitHub, 500px are some of the most popular sites written with Ruby.
The large development community can provide maximum help whenever and wherever you’re. However, I am not saying that Ruby on Rails is a cheap technology but it does provide some considerable benefits that lead to speedy development with less code is written and errors made.
- Being pretty flexible in nature, the language is suitable for all business industries (including project management or a site building platform).
- Due to lean code base, fast development is possible.
- The technology makes it very easy to modify the existing code or add features that you want to your website.
So, if your goal is to find a framework for long-term projects, you definitely need to choose RoR.
Being one of the best PHP development frameworks, Laravel aids to a great extent when it comes to developing for web and mobile applications for small websites and big businesses. The framework offers a wide range of features starting from Authorization technique to Artisan, Object Oriented Libraries, MVC support, Database Migration, Cross-site Request Forgery and so on. Down below I would like to mention few more advantages of using this framework in particular:
The number of traffic automatically gets increased. And the technology is applicable to any browser and device.
- Laravel incorporates various flexible features such as the modular packaging systems which eventually helps in simplifying the process of web development
- The PHP needs no special inclusion paths and maintenance. It’s due to an autoloading facility that is contained in this software.
- Using the framework in particular you may create various routes with the name of the same existing route.
The open source web application development is built in PHP5 and offers clear design and unique looking user-friendly interface. The framework is performance optimized and that’s the reason why it can be the best choice for any sized project. Also, there are a lot of amazing tools that will help you debug and test your app as well as pronounced documentation. What’s so unique about Yii?
- The framework doesn’t involve classes and objects while they won’t be necessary. This provides incredibly fast loading without any delays.
- It’s also highly reliable and secure as it uses OOP standards.
- All the professional and efficient resources are absolutely free
The high-performance framework allows you to develop beautiful websites like never before.