5 Best WooCommerce Email Marketing Plugins (Free & Paid)
While marketing technology has advanced over time, email marketing continues to be the most effective way of interacting with prospects in the long term.
For example, did you know that 76% of brands directly link email marketing to their business success? In fact, 18% of businesses get an ROI of more than $70 for every dollar they invest in email marketing.
So, if you’re a WooCommerce store owner, having an email marketing plugin is a must if you want to attract prospects and convert them to repeat shoppers.
But with so many email marketing tools available, how do you choose the best for your WooCommerce store?
We’ll cover the five best WooCommerce email marketing plugins to help you create robust campaigns and boost your sales.
What To Consider Before Selecting WooCommerce Email Marketing Tools
Here are five things to look out for when choosing a WooCommerce email plugin:
- Price — Check the number of emails you send monthly and the size of your email list to determine if the email tool caters to your needs within your budget.
- Ease of use — Some email marketing apps can be complex, with numerous customization options you may not require. Choose a straightforward tool and one you’re comfortable using.
- Email automation — Choose an email app that helps you create a series of automated emails and a campaign that can run almost entirely on autopilot.
- Reporting and analytics — The email marketing tool should be able to track your campaign results so you can adjust and improve them to boost your revenue.
- Drag-and-drop email editors and templates — Go for a tool that offers a design builder and templates you can modify quickly to create beautiful newsletters and forms to attract prospects without learning how to code.
Best WooCommerce Email Marketing Plugins
Now, let’s look at the best email marketing plugins for your WooCommerce store.
Sender is one of the most affordable WooCommerce email marketing tools for your WooCommerce store. It’s designed to cater to small businesses and ecommerce stores starting out with email marketing.
The email app helps you manage your email and SMS marketing from a single dashboard without using third-party apps or switching between tabs.
Sender also offers a drag-and-drop design builder to help you create newsletters, dynamic popups, and signup forms to attract prospects and nurture them throughout their buying journey. It enables you to set up action-based or time-based triggers to send the right message at the right time to your customers.
The emails you can send include the following:
- Abandoned cart recovery emails;
- Win-back, cross-sell, and reactivation emails;
- Welcome emails;
- Purchase order confirmation emails;
- Transactional emails;
- Back-in-stock notification emails;
- Feedback and review request emails.
On top of that, Sender offers real-time reporting and analytics for your email and SMS marketing campaigns to help you boost their performance.
- Email and SMS marketing automation;
- Drag-and-drop email builder to quickly and easily create newsletters;
- High-converting popups and forms;
- Real-time reporting and analytics;
- Personalization and segmentation.
Free Forever plan for up to 2,500 subscribers and 15,000 emails per month. Paid plans start at $8 per month for the Standard plan and $35 per month for the Professional plan.
Next on our list is MailPoet, an email marketing platform that integrates natively with WooCommerce and WordPress. The plugin helps WooCommerce users manage their entire email marketing campaigns from their WordPress dashboard. As a result, they can easily segment their audience, track customer journeys, and boost their chances of converting leads into customers.
You can use the platform’s easy-to-use email editor to create and send automated emails such as promotional email campaigns, newsletters, welcome emails, targeted emails, and post-purchase emails to your subscribers.
You can also send abandoned cart emails to persuade customers who left your WooCommerce store without completing their purchase to come back and do so.
- Dedicated WooCommerce and WordPress plugin;
- Abandoned cart and welcome email automation;
- Email reporting and revenue measuring;
- Drag-and-drop editor.
Free plan for up to 1,000 subscribers and 5,000 emails per month. Paid plans start from $10 per month.
AutomateWoo is a WooCommerce email marketing plugin that helps ecommerce stores on WordPress convert and retain customers using automated marketing tools.
The WooCommerce plugin offers templates to help you create emails such as abandoned carts and follow-up emails where you can suggest new products and ask for product reviews. You can also integrate SMS notifications, giving you a multichannel platform for reaching your audience.
AutomateWoo has other features, including review rewards for building customer loyalty, wishlist marketing tools, personalized coupons, birthday emails, refer-a-friend campaigns, and gift card expiry notifications.
- Crucial automation workflows;
- Customer loyalty tools;
- Personalization and segmentation features;
- SMS notifications for a multichannel approach to reach out to customers.
No free version or trials are available. AutomateWoo offers an annual pricing model of $99 per year.
Constant Contact is an excellent email marketing service for WooCommerce stores. It offers a massive range of templates for email marketing campaigns and integrations with social media platforms — like Facebook and Instagram — so you can reach your audience anywhere.
The WooCommerce email marketing app also offers many other excellent features, including WooCommerce email automation, reporting, segmentation, personalization, and other email marketing essentials.
- Email marketing automation based on customer behavior;
- Massive library of pre-built email templates;
- Landing pages and signup forms;
- Reporting and analytics to help you improve your WooCommerce email marketing campaigns.
60-day free trial. The Core plan starts at $9.99 monthly, while the Plus plan starts at $45 monthly.
Privy is a WooCommerce email plugin that’s ideal for small WooCommerce stores.
The email marketing tool offers basic email automation, including abandoned cart, welcome, and order follow-up emails. It also has a decent amount of templates and sign-up forms to help you quickly create and send your emails to subscribers to engage them.
With Privy Text, you can send customers cart abandonment texts and after-sign-up messages to further engage them through SMS marketing.
- Basic email targeting and automation;
- A/B testing for multiple email campaigns;
- Sync with Shopify coupons and email service providers;
- Advanced popup targeting and access to all popup types;
- Free email and chat support.
Offers a free plan for up to 100 mailable contacts per month. Paid plans start from $30 per month for up to 1,500 mailable contacts and everything in the free plan.
Conclusion: Best WooCommerce Email Marketing Plugins
Sending professional and personalized WooCommerce emails can be an excellent way to build long-term customer relationships. And you can achieve that with the best WooCommerce email plugins.
The good news is that most options listed above provide a free trial to test the platform before fully investing in it. As a result, it might be a good idea to check out a few options to ensure you’re choosing the best email marketing software for your WooCommerce store.