Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

ZeroError Theme unusuable with WP 4.7

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    finsterbusch.lucas
    Participant

Hey there everyone,

i just want to report the fact that the ZeroError Theme isn’t usuable anymore with the latest WordPress version. I’ve clean-installed the newest Version of WordPress due to a Upgrade to Plesk Onyx. The theme is ignoring any customization in the apperance > customize section. Also, the WordPress Admin bar isn’t showing anymore when i visit the site directly.

Could someone check or fix this please? At the moment, i’ve to return back to version 4.6.1 to get everything working fine again.

Thanks and have a nice 3rd Advent!

Grace Themes

Hi

We have tested our themes with WordPress 4.7 and is working fine. The ZeroError free and PRO themes are compatible with WordPress latest version 4.7

The ZeroError free theme is customize using appearance > customize
    The ZeroError PRO theme can be customize using Appearance -> Theme Options

If you are getting problem you can send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and solve your problems.

Regards
    Grace Themes

finsterbusch.lucas
    Participant

Thanks for your reply!

It seems that my Wordpres 4.7 installation has some other problems, I was able to solve them and now everything is working fine.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Grace Themes

Hi

Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any support. Our support team is always ready to help you with any problems of customization.

Thank You!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.