Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

The Church

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Cynthia Smith
    Participant

I need to know how can I get a left or right sidebar on a page and add my own page links that I want to add onto it.

On the home page for Upcoming Events how can I get the wording The Pastor completely removed and to just show the event information?

Grace Themes

Hi,

You can use page templates to display left/right sidebar in your page. Just edit the page and select page template from Page Attribute panel.
    Please check the documentation
    http://gracethemesdemo.com/documentation/the-church/#page-templates

To remove the ‘The Pastor’ information from Upcoming Events section
    Go to the Appearance -> Editor -> style.css
    add below css code at the end of file

.column-event .event-image-pastorby { display:none; }

Regards
    Grace Themes

claudiaziehm
    Participant

Hi,

when I click on my event, I get a page with small icons called “date”, “vanue” and “time”. I would like to call them something else (because my website will be in Danish). How can I change these names?

Also, I can’t seem to upload a picture for my event so that it shows on the homepage section. When I click on “Add new event”, there is no “featured image” option on the right hand side, the way it is shown in the documentation. What to do?

Thanks, Claudia

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected]
    We will check and solve all these issues quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Cynthia Smith
    Participant

I need to know how can I get a left or right sidebar on a page and add my own page links that I want to add onto it.

Example from the header menu need to know how to add sub pages in a sidebar that would be different on the pages.

Home About Us Services Contact
    Mission Typing
    Payment Filing

So, on the About Us I want a sidebar either left or right and it would only list Mission and Payment.

Is this possible?

Cynthia Smith
    Participant

To remove Event Pastor this is my code

.column-event .event-image-pastorby span{display:none;}
    .column-event .event-image-pastorby{position:absolute; top:50%; left:50%; transform:translate(-50%,-50%); -webkit-transform:translate(-50%,-50%); -moz-transform:translate(-50%,-50%); color:#ffffff; z-index:999999; font-size:24px; text-align:center;}

Do I delete?
    .column-event .event-image-pastorby{position:absolute; top:50%; left:50%; transform:translate(-50%,-50%); -webkit-transform:translate(-50%,-50%); -moz-transform:translate(-50%,-50%); color:#ffffff; z-index:999999; font-size:24px; text-align:center;}

Cynthia Smith
    Participant

Where can I locate the correct area to change the wording for the main page under the header the 3 columns Our Mission, Our Community, and Join A Group.

Grace Themes

Hi,

You can use the Page Templates to set display left/right/full width or no sidebar for your pages
    Just Edit the page and select Page Templates from Page Attribute panel
    http://gracethemesdemo.com/documentation/the-church/#page-templates

To customize the sidebar Go to the Appearance -> Widgets -> Sidebar Main
    http://gracethemesdemo.com/documentation/the-church/#widgets

To change the text/content of homepage section
    Go to Appearance -> Theme Options -> Sections -> Section 1/2/3 -> Section Content
    http://gracethemesdemo.com/documentation/the-church/#our-vision

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.