Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

The Church: Rearranging slider images and text

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    claudiaziehm
    Participant

Hi again.
    I love the slider on the top of my new homepage http://www.mernsogn.dk
    But is there an easier way of rearranging the slides?
    Right now, when I delete the first slide (image, text and perhaps Read-more button), and leave its place empty under Appearance > Theme Options > Homepage slider, then the following slider images and texts get mixed up. This means I have to delete the first slide and then manually copy-paste all the following slides’ information from for example nr. 2 to nr. 1, nr. 3 to nr. 2 and so on, and reload all the images. A slow process when you have four or more slides.

Also, the slider images show different effects. I chose “Fade” but some of them slide up instead. I would prefer them all to fade one into the other.

Thank you and have a nice weekend, Claudia

Grace Themes

Hi,

The settings is not available to rearrange the homepage slider images.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Guilherme Mendes
    Participant

hey claudia , how did you do the design of ypur title? I dont know how to put the logo next to the title like yours , and i wanted to know how to do those ” blue lines ” also. Congratulations , your site is very pretty and organized

Grace Themes

Hi uilherme,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Guilherme Mendes
    Participant

When i try to send screenshots or urls the forum blocks me saying that it’s “spam”

Grace Themes

Please send your website details on [email protected]

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.