Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Sports Club Pro – Menu color issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bill.lee
    Participant

Good afternoon,

Using Sports Club Pro – when we have menus that have additional submenus under them, and you browse to the parent page, the submenu color is wrong. You can see this happening on your demo on http://gracethemesdemo.com/sports-club/no-sidebar/ by going up to the menu with your mouse over No Sidebar and see what happens to the additional drop-down levels. The background color doesn’t change, but the text does. As you’ll see from your own demo page, that doesn’t look appealing.

How can we fix that to work correctly? I was thinking about trying to override the CSS on the “hover” class, but didn’t know what else that might affect on other pages.

Thanks
    Bill

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and solve this issue.

Regards
    Grace Themes

bill.lee
    Participant

I’m afraid I can’t do that, as this is on a closed intranet while it is being built, outside access is not possible. I can, however, correct the errant code if you can direct me to which file and which lines need corrected.
    Considering your demo page has the same problem (as I indicated in my original post), it’s not isolated to my install, it’s an issue with the code itself – so releasing a code fix might benefit more than just me at the end of the day.
    Thanks
    Bill

Grace Themes

Ok,

Please send your website URL only.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Grace Themes

Hi,
    Thank you for aware us.
    Now we have updated our theme and demo.
    please you can check.

Regards
    Grace Themes

bill.lee
    Participant

Hello,

Yes, that fixed it nicely, your demo page is functioning correctly on my screen as well.

Thanks,
    Bill

Grace Themes

You are most welcome!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.