Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Social Care Lite – Sidebar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Barbara Strohmenger
    Participant

The sidebar with all the widgets shows up properly on all pages in the preview, but when I switch to “activate” the widgets don’t show up anymore. Instead it shows a sidebar without any content, just headlines like “categories”, “meta”, etc. I would like the sidebar including widgets to show up on almost all pages as in the preview. How do I achieve that?

Thank you!

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Barbara Strohmenger
    Participant

Thank you for your reply and your offer to help directly!

I reactivated the old theme after seeing that the sidebar didn’t work, so there’s no hurry.

I noticed that it says “blog sidebar”, so maybe it just works on blog pages while I intend to use it on other ones. Could that be the reason? Even though I found it strange that all the widgets appeared in the preview, but not on the actual website after activation.

I also noticed that in the pro version there is a “blog sidebar” and a “main sidebar”. What is the difference between those two?

Grace Themes

Hi,

The “Blog Sidebar” widget are is for using widgets in blog page/blog single page. The “Main Sidebar” is for displaying widget in all innerpages.

The preview which you have seen is the demo of Social Care PRO theme. The demo for free theme is not available.

The PRO theme comes with custom widgets for main sidebar, header, footer and contact page.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.