Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Sidebars

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Perry
    Participant

Hello,

Is it possible to create more than one Sidebar? I know I can put in multiple menus but ideally some subpages would have one set of links while other subpages would have a different set of links.

Thank you,
    Perry

Grace Themes

Hi Perry

You can’t create sidebar but you can use multiple sidebar to displaying pages in your website. The default page template is a standard page template. You can use Left, right, full-width and no sidebar page layout.

Please check the documentation
    https://gracethemes.com/documentation/businessweb/#page-templates

Regards
    Grace Themes

Perry
    Participant

Whether I use Default page template or Left page template, it’s still the same Sidebar. The location of the Sidebar is not my issue. I want to know if there is a way to have a sidebar on one page with one menu, and then another sidebar on a different page with a different menu.

Grace Themes

Hi Perry

If you want this functionality in our website, kindly please send us your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] and also please write in details what do you exactly wants in your website so we can assist you.

We will happy to help you.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Grace Themes

Hi

As per your requirement the changes has been completed in your website.

I have created 15 sidebar to use widgets
    sidebar1, sidebar2, sidebar2, sidebar4, sidebar5 ………………. sidebar15

Now add / edit the page and select ‘Extra Sidebar’ Page Template from right side
    In Expert section type sidebar1 (the sidebar which you want to use)

You can create as many pages like this and use sidebar1 or sidebar2 ……… sidebar15 in Excerpt section (should be in small letter)
    Also please select ‘Extra Sidebar’ Page Template if you want to use some extra sidebar .

Please check your website. The detailed documentation is also send on your mail id.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.